What forms do I need to have signed prior to posting my students work on the internet?

FP013   ( updated to AF 180-C )Permanent Consent for Public Use of Student Images/Work must be completed for each student, and please be aware of the Copyright Act.   A student owns their work and publishing it online can cause this work to the copied, changed or stolen etc.

Refer to Procedure C Use of Student Images/Work on the Internet for more information.



Posted on

November 4, 2014

Submit a Comment