I would like to post pictures of the Mother’s Day Tea to our school website, what forms do I need to have signed?

It depends who is in the picture and where it was taken.  If identifiable children are present consent should be FP013  (Updated to AF 180-C )Permanent Consent for Public Use of Student Images/Work for students – adults can give written consent.  No consent is required for unidentifiable children/adults in photos.

Refer to Procedure C Use of Student Images/Work on the Internet for more information.



Posted on

November 4, 2014

Submit a Comment